I feel like I haven't posted in forever (like 2 months) but I'm back and ready to start blogging regularly again! This post is dedicated to a few products I can't live without, that I think every girl should invest a little something in!
There's a few things I use almost daily, or make sure to put in to my weekly beauty routine that I want to share with you all. From hair, to makeup, to skin care and more, you've got to make time for it all! I really think it's so important to give a little bit of TLC to your hair, skin, nails, complexion, teeth and your body overall. Any little thing you can do to take care of yourself once a day or once a week really goes a long way. There's nothing wrong with taking a few minutes a day to pamper yourself! So here it is some beauty products I can't live without:
1. Olay moisturizer - Okay so if you're straight out of college and working an entry level job like me, you don't have hundreds of dollars to spend on high-end face creams. In my opinion, at my age you don't need it anyways! Having something that gives my face a little extra moisture when it's needed and doesn't make my skin oily and break out, is a winner in my book. I switched to Olay late last year and I've found I break out less and it's the perfect amount of moisture on my face.
2. Teeth Whitening - The first thing I notice about someone is their teeth....I hate being around people with bad breath and bad dental hygiene. Just EW! So I like to whiten my teeth, constantly. I just bought a 'Cool Teeth Whitening' kit on Amazon for like $30, no need to spend hundreds in my opinion. It comes with the trays, 5 syringes of whitening treatment, and the infamous LED light for your mouth. It works well enough for me and it's only 20 minutes of my time once or twice a week!
3. Matte Liquid Lipsticks - These are so huge right now. My boyfriend HATES when I wear lipstick but he knows I'm never going to go out without it! My first one I tried was from Rincon cosmetics and it was a little thick and caked up by the end. Of course I had to try Kylie's liquid lipsticks and they're great, but a little bit goes a long way! One of my favorite brands I've tried, though, is NYX. It's super thin, doesn't cake up, and will NOT come off until you take it off! No matter where I'm going, there's some sort of matte liquid lipstick in my purse!
4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyebrow tools - Eyebrows are literally everything and more these days and why go to anyone else but the eyebrow queen? I have the brow wiz pencil and it lines like no other! I also use the ABH brow gel which keeps them in place all day.
5. Face masks - My skin is not perfect....I have blemishes, blackheads, red spots and more! So I rely on a face mask almost daily to help scrub all the ugly away! I like any kind of blackhead scrub, I think they work great and really get rid of that kind of dirt on your face. I also swear by the Selma Hayek Nuance mask. It makes my face feel super soft and smooth in the morning and I love it.
I hope you get the chance to try some of these products out and love them as much as I do! If there's anything you want me to write about or touch on just let me know! Thanks so much for reading and stay tuned for the next post!